- “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfilment.” –Tony Robbins
Find people who need your help without expecting goods in return, only those people who lift others sincerely will feel the true meaning of self-fulfilment.
- “Don’t put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts.” –Nick Vujicic
Keep moving forward, do not let your bad experiences in life hold you back, set your mind-set that whatever happens along the process of making your dreams do not stop; others depend and believe in you.
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” –Wayne Dyer
Sometimes we tend to criticize people by the way they look, on how they decide to their life without knowing their capabilities and true identity. If you keep on noticing the flaws of others, it only means that you’re revealing your true self and that is your insecurities.
- “If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.” – Zig Ziglar
Believing in yourself will also enables others to believe in you, change and trust starts within yourself, you cannot expect to be successful in the near future if you continuously deprived yourself to all of the things you may acquire.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
Spend your time wisely, it is the most precious thing in this world, others wish to have more time to achieve their goals, do not try to fit in because you were definitely born to stand out. Your destiny is way different from others. Create your own path and success.
- “Don’t wait for perfection. Life isn’t perfect. Do the best you can and ship. Real people ship, and then they test and then they ship again. Then you wake up one day and you have something insanely great.” –Guy Kawasaki
Success takes time, you cannot force it when you want it. There are things in life that you have to give up in order for you to create something that no one else can imagine, always believe that your hard work will soon pays off.
- “If you find something that feels right but doesn’t seem to fit into your master plan, take a chance and commit to it by working hard. You shouldn’t be afraid to let passion get behind the wheel. You might really love where you end up.” –Jerry Yang
Sometimes detour helps you to stop, realize and to think things over, you must learn how to accept changes to your plan because somehow it provides you improvement that you never thought. You cannot expect your life will go smoothly; there will be still detours that you have to surpass.
- “Let excellence be your brand. When you are excellent, you become unforgettable. Doing the right thing, even when nobody knows you’re doing the right thing will always bring the right thing to you.” Oprah Winfrey
This only means that you have to let your success speaks to everyone who has been trying to drag you down, proving yourselves to others who don’t actually believe in you will only consume your precious time so might as well work hard and let them see your achievements without bragging.
- “You can’t go into business thinking that success will come to you in just one or two years.” –Do Won Chang.
Planning and executing your plans cannot be done overnight, you need bright people with great ideas, you cannot run a business without seeking help from the experts. Take time to learn, adapt and make a move.
- “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” Robby Williams
We were so caught up with the tasks and our life events for the past few years and we tend to forget to be grateful and count our blessings.